What is a meewiz speed-meeting?A meewiz speed-meeting is a dedicated session within a professional event for face-to-face meetings.
Meetings are arranged based on preferences expressed by participants.
It feels like a speed-dating event with only relevant meetings.
Why meewiz disrupts networking events?Traditional networking gatherings over a coffee or a drink are inefficient to meet the most relevant people.
How to spot and to approach interesting contacts within a bustling crowd?
No more random networking
Choose to meet the most relevant people for you.
Get out of your comfort zone
Meet new people and enlarge your network.
100% distraction-free time
Seating face to face for 15 minutes, you have in-depth quality discussions.
Who can organize a meewiz speed-meeting event?Company, professional association, event agency: add a speed-meeting session to your next seminar or to your next corporate event.
Compatible with any event
Surprise your participants with an innovative speed-meeting session. Only 1 1/2 hours are enough.
Efficient from 15 people
meewiz is suitable for large events and also for small internal gatherings.
A simple and reliable solution
meewiz brings you 10 years experience in speed-meeting. It is simple and it works!
How does a meewiz speed-meeting unfolds?
1 - Registration
2 - Meeting preferences
3 - Agenda optimization
4 - Meetings
5 - Follow-up
meewiz stands for "meeting wizard".
For more than 10 years, our wizards organize speed-meeting events in all sizes: from large international forums (for example in Château de Versailles) to small team-building meetings.
We believe that professional events need to be more interactive.
meewiz is our answer: a turnkey platform to plan and organize speed-meeting events.
Any organizer can now easily improve networking outcome during his events.
"In 20 minutes, we have enough time to talk about a concrete cooperation opportunity."
- Target: Foster cooperation between large French corporations and Russian startups
- Organizer: Travailler Ensemble / Dialogue de Trianon
- Location: Château de Versailles
- Date: April 2019
- Event type: International B2B meeting
- Participants: 45 companies
- Duration: One day and 18 meeting slots
Speed meeting CoAlpin Camp
"Inspiring and humane encounters!"
- Target: Share experience between project initiators and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Organizer: La Cordée Annecy
- Location: Woodstock Garden, Annecy
- Date: July 2019
- Event type: Local networking event
- Participants: 20 people
- Duration: 1 1/2 hour et 4 slots
Sales & Marketing seminar
"Perfect to rediscover colleagues. We addressed topics we have no time for on a daily basis."
- Target: Boost sales
- Organizer: an international industrial company
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Date: September 2016
- Event type: Internal seminar
- Participants: 50 people
- Duration: 2 hours and 10 slots
"We initiated personal connections among colleagues who normally work in different locations."
- Target: Create a team spirit within a team distributed over 3 countries
- Organizer: Somfy South Eastern Europe
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Date: December 2017
- Event type: Team building
- Participants: 23 people
- Duration: 1h10 and 7 slots
Company, professional association, event agency: contact us to organize a speed-meeting event!